- Keep the entrance clear. Absolutely no parking in the Red Zone, as this is for emergency vehicles.
- Intoxicated persons are not permitted on association property and will be asked to leave.
- Bicycles should be parked in the rack provided to avoid blocking the entrance. Bicycles should not be parked in the planter beds.
- Please place all trash in the proper receptacles.
- No employee of the Association shall be reprimanded or punished by any member or guest. Any inattention to duty or lack of courtesy on the part of the employee shall be reported to the Pool Manager or the Vice President, Pool.
- Employees, members and guests will at all times conduct themselves in a manner which demonstrates respect for others and for those observing their behavior.
- All Members and Guests must sign in at the gate. All guests must pay a $2 /person guest fee.
- Members will accompany guests while using the facility.
- Prior notification must be given when the number of guests exceeds ten (10).
- Guests are subject to the same rules as members.
- An emergency contact/medical release form is maintained for members’ health and well-being and is kept by the pool manager. Please ensure your information is always current.
- Children age twelve (12) and under must be accompanied to the pool (and supervised) by a parent or person sixteen (16) years of age or older.
Main Pool Rules:
- Swimming is permitted only when a Lifeguard is present.
- No running or horseplay is permitted on the deck or in the pool.
- Lifeguards and pool staff are responsible for the safety of members and guests at the main pool. These duties do not include the wading pool.
- Children who cannot swim must have parental supervision.
- Use of inflatable or other swim/game equipment is at the discretion of the pool manager or Lifeguards.
- Appropriate swimming attire shall be worn when using the pool. Cut-offs are not allowed.
- All swimmers must shower before entering the water.
- No diving in less than four feet of water.
- No breakable containers are permitted in the pool or on the deck.
- Spitting in the pool or pool area is prohibited.
- No gum allowed in the pool.
- Persons with colds, runny noses, skin diseases, or other communicable diseases may not enter the pool. Bandages may be worn in the pool only with the approval of the lifeguard.
- Diving blocks are for the strict use of the swim team during their practices and swim meets. No one, at any time other than these specified times, is to be on the blocks.
During pool hours, the last 15 minutes of each hour will be restricted to adults only. Adults with infants/toddlers* are allowed in the shallow, roped off area during this time.
General safety rules and common sense for pool and facility use apply at all times.
Wading Pool* Rules:
- Only non-swimming children six (6) years of age or under may use the wading pool, and only under the direct supervision of a caretaker sixteen (16) years of age or older.
- Children using this area are the sole responsibility of the individuals responsible for these children. There is no lifeguard on duty at the wading pool.
- The wading pool may not be used during swim team practice or during meets.
* Children not potty trained must wear ‘swim’ diapers.
- The pool staff is empowered by the Board of Directors to enforce all of the above rules and when required may expel or exclude any person violating them. Questions may be referred to the Pool VP or the Board of Directors at any regularly scheduled Board Meeting.
- All persons use the Club facilities at their own risk. Any loss or damage to the pool or club area as the result of negligent or deliberate acts or conduct of any member and or his or her guest will be the responsibility of that member.
- The Association, its Board of Directors, nor its staff shall be held responsible for loss of personal property belonging to members or their guests due to theft.