Shadow Brook Swim Club (“Swim Club”) offers two types of Associate Membership:
- Summer Associate Membership
$725 for the period of May 27th through Labor Day.
- Year Round Membership
$1350 for the period of May 27, 2023, through May 24, 2024
After the pool closes from the Summer season, adults 18 and over will be able to participate in lap swimming during open pool hours, and the family during family swim hours on the weekends.
The Associate Membership Waiting List is taking applications so please visit our Associate Membership Application website for more details.
As an Associate Member, you are entitled to use the pool during open hours, participate in social activities, and have your children join the swim team. In addition, you will be bound by the privileges and restrictions stated in the Bylaws and the Rules and Regulations of the Swim Club. In particular:
- Associate Members have no voting rights and no participation in decisions of Swim Club
- Associate Members are not bound by the CC&Rs of the Corporation
- Associate Members shall be deemed members upon signing a contract with Swim Club and paying, in full, the Associate Membership fee
- Associate Memberships are not transferable
- Associate Memberships shall be terminated, without reimbursement, for failure to comply with the Rules and Regulations of Swim Club or at the direction of the Board of Directors
Sharks Summer Cabana Swim Team
In order to join the Sharks team, you must be an Associate in good standing (i.e. paid your Associate dues in full).
- Swim Team fees will be $300 for one swimmer, $535 for two swimmers, and $770 for three or more swimmers in your family household.
- Payment for Swim Team is separate from Associate dues and will NOT be accepted before March 11, but must be received before April 17.
- Swim team season begins the week of April 17. The typical schedule is as
- Monday (April 17) is reserved for Newbie Day
- Tuesday (April 18) is returning Sharks only
- Wednesday (April 19) having everyone in the water at the same time
- The swim team season concludes with Awards Night on July 9.
- Swim Team information is at Shadow Brook Sharks News
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.