Opening Weekend Hours
May 26th-May 28th: 12pm- 8pm
Following Memorial Day Weekend, the pool will be open Saturdays & Sundays only from 12:00PM-8:00PM. The pool will be open on Thursday, June 7th from 3:30PM-8:00PM
(NOTE: The pool is not open on weekdays prior to June 7th)
Hours of operation starting, Friday June, 8, 2018:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 1pm- 8pm
Wednesday, Friday: 1pm-9 pm
*Saturday: 12pm- 9pm
Sunday: 12pm- 8pm
*On June 9th, June 23rd and June 30th, the pool will not open until 1:00PM due to swim meets
Party Rental Info
Reserved Parties: During regular pool hours, members may reserve an area for a party with prior approval of Pool Manager and per the current reservation process (see below). Parties are limited to 30 people and a duration of four hours.
*RESERVATIONS: Please follow the steps below to schedule a party.
1. Download and complete Shadow Brook Party Rental Form
2. Contact the Pool Manager to schedule an appointment to complete the party
3. Bring the completed reservation form with you to the appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL PARTY RESERVATIONS MUST BE COMPLETED IN PERSON. PHONE RESERVATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Kitchen use may require a cleaning deposit (returned if kitchen is left in good order – please see Kitchen Guidelines for details).
EVERYONE should review and make themselves familiar with the Shadow Brook Pool Rules.
The safe enjoyment of the pool and the surrounding club area is of the utmost concern to the Pool Staff and the Board of Directors. Every effort will be made to amicably resolve policy issues that may arise, but should there be lingering questions, please direct your concerns to the Pool Manager or Vice President, Pool.
- Keep the entrance clear. Absolutely no parking in the Red Zone, as this is for emergency vehicles.
- Intoxicated persons are not permitted on association property and will be asked to leave.
- Bicycles should be parked in the rack provided to avoid blocking the entrance. Bicycles should not be parked in the planter beds.
- Please place all trash in the proper receptacles.
- No employee of the Association shall be reprimanded or punished by any member or guest. Any inattention to duty or lack of courtesy on the part of the employee shall be reported to the Pool Manager or the Vice President, Pool.
- Employees, members and guests will at all times conduct themselves in a manner which demonstrates respect for others and for those observing their behavior.
- All Members must provide name and address upon gate entry. All guests must pay a $2 /person guest fee.
- Members will accompany guests while using the facility.
- Prior notification must be given when the number of guests exceeds ten (10).
- Guests are subject to the same rules as members.
- An emergency contact/medical release form is maintained for members’ health and well-being and is kept by the pool manager. Please ensure your information is always current.
- Children age twelve (12) and under must be accompanied to the pool (and supervised) by a parent or person sixteen (16) years of age or older.
Main Pool Rules:
- Swimming is permitted only when a Lifeguard is present.
- No running or horseplay is permitted on the deck or in the pool.
- Lifeguards and pool staff are responsible for the safety of members and guests at the main pool. These duties do not include the wading pool.
- Children who cannot swim must have parental supervision.
- Use of inflatable or other swim/game equipment is at the discretion of the pool manager or Lifeguards.
- Appropriate swimming attire shall be worn when using the pool. Cut-offs are not allowed.
- All swimmers must shower before entering the water.
- No diving in less than four feet of water.
- No breakable containers are permitted in the pool or on the deck.
- Spitting in the pool or pool area is prohibited.
- No gum allowed in the pool.
- Persons with colds, runny noses, skin diseases, or other communicable diseases may not enter the pool. Bandages may be worn in the pool only with the approval of the lifeguard.
- Diving blocks are for the strict use of the swim team during their practices and swim meets. No one, at any time other than these specified times, is to be on the blocks.
During pool hours, the last 15 minutes of each hour will be restricted to adults only. Adults with infants/toddlers* are allowed in the shallow, roped off area during this time.
General safety rules and common sense for pool and facility use apply at all times.
Wading Pool* Rules:
- Only non-swimming children six (6) years of age or under may use the wading pool, and only under the direct supervision of a caretaker sixteen (16) years of age or older.
- Children using this area are the sole responsibility of the individuals responsible for these children. There is no lifeguard on duty at the wading pool.
- The wading pool may not be used during swim team practice or during meets.
* Children not potty trained must wear ‘swim’ diapers.
- The pool staff is empowered by the Board of Directors to enforce all of the above rules and when required may expel or exclude any person violating them. Questions may be referred to the Pool VP or the Board of Directors at any regularly scheduled Board Meeting.
- All persons use the Club facilities at their own risk. Any loss or damage to the pool or club area as the result of negligent or deliberate acts or conduct of any member and or his or her guest will be the responsibility of that member.
- The Association, its Board of Directors, nor its staff shall be held responsible for loss of personal property belonging to members or their guests due to theft.
In order to keep this wonderful shared facility clean, we need everyone’s cooperation. Thank you in advance for your help!
Kindly adhere to the following guidelines when cleaning up after an event (whether it is a private rental or if you are on clean up duty for a Shadow Brook function):
- Counter tops must be clear of all items.
- All surfaces must be wiped down with cleaner (counter, sink, table, etc.).
- Absolutely no open foodstuffs can be left anywhere in the kitchen. Even a few hours can ensure an invasion (we had a short and nasty battle with ants when someone left an open bag of chips on the counter).
- All your food must by removed from the refrigerator after your event.
- Please sweep out the kitchen and mop if necessary.
- Throw away all garbage into one of the outside garbage containers. If they are full, please make use of the dumpster in the pool parking lot. Please use recycle bins for glass, cans and plastic bottles.
- All decorations, etc. should be removed and disposed of at the end of an event.
- Absolutely no children under the age of 14 are allowed in the kitchen.
Residents may have access to the kitchen facilities on a per-use basis with prior approval of the Pool Manager. A waiver and signed contract must be completed with the Pool Manager. Planned, scheduled events ALWAYS have priority.
The BBQ grills may be used by any resident. Please see Pool Manager for assistance.
* If you are planning a Shadow Brook Swim Club event you may be allowed to store sealed or non-perishable items in the kitchen with prior approval.