There is currently a short waiting list. If you are interested in adding your name to the waiting list, please review the information below and submit a wait list application and processing fee. Once you have been added to the wait list, the Treasurer will follow up with you to let you know your placement on the waiting list. Historically, we go through 8-12 names in a normal year. Once you are on the waiting list, you do not need to re-apply each year. When your name comes up, you will be receive an invitation to join based on our then current membership terms. If you have any questions, please contact the treasurer.
Here is some general information regarding membership and wait lists:
- The secretary shall be in charge of the associate membership process.
- The requests for associate memberships will be by mail to our P.O. Box or from our Web site form on a first come, first served basis. The postmark will determine priority. The request is to be accompanied by a $20.00 processing fee.
- The prior year’s associate members in good standing will be given a first priority to renew their membership. The Board must receive their contact and fee by a date to be determined each year.
- The Board of Directors each year will establish the associate member fee, and the absolute number of associate memberships that will be granted.
- Should the Board in any given year decide to decrease the number of memberships granted it will be achieved via a natural attrition process.
- Requests for new associate members will be taken from the 95120 zip code area.
- The waiting list will define the priority as to how new associate memberships are offered. It will be maintained by the secretary.