Reserved Parties: During regular pool hours, Members & Associates MUST visit the pool office to reserve an area for a party and MUST receive PRIOR APPROVAL per the current reservation process (see below). Parties are limited to 30 people (including the host) and four hours with an hourly charge of $70 (Payments will be accepted by Credit Card only).
RESERVATIONS: Please follow the steps below to schedule a party.
- Please visit the Pool office, confirm space availability, and receive approval.
- Cancellation: refunds will be provided if your Party is canceled at least 7 days prior.
- Download and complete the Party Rental Form.
- Bring the completed reservation form and your $300 deposit check to the pool during regular business hours.
- A Pool Manager will contact you once your party has been approved or denied. (Please note your party is not confirmed until you have received a phone call from a manager.)
PLEASE NOTE: ALL PARTY RESERVATIONS MUST BE COMPLETED IN PERSON. PHONE RESERVATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
A deposit of $300 – checks only please – is required and will be returned upon approval from pool personnel (returned if kitchen, BBQs, and area are left in good order and all of the policies have been followed – please see Kitchen Guidelines for details).
EVERYONE should review and make themselves familiar with the Shadow Brook Pool Rules.
The safe enjoyment of the pool and the surrounding club area is of the utmost concern to the Pool Staff and the Board of Directors. Every effort will be made to amicably resolve policy issues that may arise, but should there be lingering questions, please direct your concerns to the Pool Manager.