We have sufficient Lifeguards and are no longer accepting applications for the summer 2021 season.
The Shadow Brook Swim Club is currently looking for Lifeguards for the Summer Season. The Job Description is as follows:
Shadow Brook Swim Club Lifeguard Job Description
We are looking to recruit observant Lifeguards to ensure the safety of visitors to our aquatic facility. The Lifeguards will explain safety rules to patrons, warn them of unsafe situations, and enforce policies. The Lifeguards will play an instrumental role in maintaining orderliness at the pool facility.
- Constant supervising of swimming activities at the aquatics facility and ensures that policies, guidelines, and safety procedures are followed.
- Warns swimmers of improper activities or danger and enforces pool regulations and water safety policies.
- Administers first aid in the event of injury, rescues swimmers in distress or danger of drowning, and administers CPR and/or artificial respiration, if necessary.
- Evaluates conditions for safety and initiates aquatics emergency action plan quickly as required.
- Inspects pool facilities, equipment, and water to ensure that they are safe and usable.
- General maintenance and upkeep cleanliness of the pool facility.
- Provide assistance to patrons when appropriate or necessary.
- Current American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification
- Current American Red Cross CPR Certification
- Current American Red Cross First Aid Certification
- Ability to judge and evaluate evolving dynamics of individuals participating in aquatic activities to immediately assess their capabilities and threats to their safety
- 6 months to 1 year lifeguard experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexible schedule required
If you are interested please complete the attached Shadow-Brook-Employment-Application.
Return the application to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.