The annual Shadow Brook HOA election is upon us. Calling for SB Homeowners to step forward and become a candidate for the board. This is your opportunity to become an active member of the community and contribute as well as enjoy the warmth of our vibrant community. Start by familiarizing yourselves with the Election Rules and filing the Nomination Form with the Inspector of the Elections.
The election timetable is as follows:
- Notice of Nominating Procedure – Posted On Aug. 18th
- Nomination Deadline – Sep. 26th
- Candidate List Finalized – Sep. 27th
- Notice of Meeting & Candidate List – Sep. 27th
- Voter List Finalized – Oct. 28th
- Ballot Materials Sent – Oct. 28th
- Mail-In Ballot Deadline – Nov. 25th
- Voting Deadline – Nov. 29th
- Election Day – Nov. 29th
- Notice of Election Results – Anytime before Dec. 14th
Prospective candidates, refer to the Notice of Nominating Procedure and Call for Candidates. This is a two-sided notice, the first page lists the qualifications that a candidate must have to qualify. Please complete the self-nomination form on the second page, and mail the nomination form to the following address: Shadow Brook HOA and Swim Club
P.O. Box 20271
San Jose, CA 95160
All nominations must be postmarked by September 26, 2023, to qualify. Please make sure to fill out all fields of the nomination form. The “Candidate Introduction / Bio” section will be published with the ballots, on a single two-sided pamphlet.